Comment on page
Game flow summary
The game starts with the initial board setup: both players take 4 cards and place one Energy Card on their respective Depleted Pool. Then the first turn starts.
Turn Start: the player in turn Draws one card, and all cards in the Depleted Pool go to the Energy Pool (face up).
- 1. Summoning Phase: The player summons units.
- 2. Movement Phase: Units move.
- 3. Counter Phase: The opponent plays Spells and activates Effects.
- 4. Battle Phase: The units battle or attack life points.
- 5. Final Phase: The player plays Units, Spells, and activates Effects.
Turn End: units heal, both players add 1 Depleted Energy, and the next turn begins.